Your lips are very delicate. The skin is easily damaged because there is not enough protective sebum, and the moisture barrier is extremely thin. With olive oil, soothing aloe essence, licorice derivatives and vitamin E, DHC Lip Cream's powerful moisturizing formula protects your lips and give them a healthy, natural shine.
This lip cream contains oils and fats that are similar to human sebum, so it spreads easily and naturally without stickiness, keeping lips moist and glossy all day.
Can be used as a lipstick primer to protect lips from dryness and as a finishing step over lipstick to add a natural, glossy touch.
No added fragrance, colorants or parabens.
More than 120 million sold!*
*Total sales of DHC Lip Cream (all packages inclusive) from Feb. 1999 through Dec. 31, 2019
- Organic olive oil: Rich in antioxidants, it maintains the skin’s moisture barrier and helps fight free radical damage without clogging pores.
- Squalane: Derived from olives; moisturizes and helps prevent irritation. Used as an emollient and antioxidant-rich skin protectant.
- Ginseng root extract: Boosts hydration, softens lips and helps fight signs of aging.
- Lanolin: Moisturizes and softens.
Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D’abeille, Lanolin, Stearic Acid, Squalane, Paraffin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
[How to Use]
- Glide gently and evenly over lips. One coat is enough to fully moisturize lips.
- Glide over lips and put it overnight as lip mask
- Do not roll up too much or the product may break.
- If irritation occurs immediately stop using it.
- It is advisable to do a patch test before use.