Our award-winning Deep Cleansing Oil is a 1-step makeup remover and facial cleanser powered by organic virgin olive oil
Effortlessly removes makeup, remove sunscreen and melts away excess sebum, waterproof mascara and lip color, rinsing off easily in warm water without clogging pores. Skin is left clean, soft and radiant. Helps to cleanses pores by removing first layer of sebum as well.
Its botanical formulation features Flor de Aceite, the rare essence from the first crush of organic olive oil, to soften and protect, and rosemary leaf oil to refresh the complexion.
Ideal for all skin types. Can be used over eyelash extensions.
No added fragrance or colorants. Paraben-free formula with no mineral oil or petroleum-based surfactants. Formulated with organic olive oil.
More than 77 million sold!*
*Total sales of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (all packages inclusive) from Dec. 1995 through Aug. 31, 2019
- Organic olive oil: Rich in antioxidants, it maintains the skin’s moisture barrier and helps fight free radical damage without clogging pore
- Rosemary leaf oil: Invigorates and imparts a refreshing aroma.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E): Natural skin conditioner and antioxidant that protects against free radical damage.
How to Use
- Dispense 2-3 pumps into dry hands, then massage onto dry face to dissolve makeup and other impurities.
- Once makeup is dissolved, emulsify it.
- Rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
For an even deeper clean, experience the double cleanse regimen with DHC Mild Soap or your favorite DHC face wash.
- Always use with dry hands on a dry face.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
- When using over eyelash extensions, consider the glue type and condition.
- The color and natural scent of the cleansing oil may vary depending on the time of the olive harvest, but this will not affect the quality of the product.
- Do not allow water to get into the bottle.
- The oil may appear cloudy at low temperatures, but this will not affect the quality of the product.
- Pair with DHC Mild Soap.
- Immediately stop using it if irritation occurs.
- For sensitive skin type, it is advisable to do a patch test before use.