DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips is a gel-type sheet mask that delivers intensive moisture to the area around your eyes. Plant-derived moisturizing ingredients, including olive extract, softens your old skin cells and bring suppleness to your eye area.
Eyes are subject to small wrinkles and sagging, often earlier than skin in other areas, because the skin is very thin in comparison and there is very little sebum secretion. We use our eyes a lot to convey so many expressions. On top of that, we blink about 5,400 times a day! The mask will fit smoothly around your eyes and will stay in place, even while you sleep, yet is easy to remove.
Plant Derived Ingredients;
- Alpha-Arbutin: Helps brighten and even skin tone.
- Mulberry root extract: Helps brighten and lighten skin.
- Peony root extract: Helps promote even skin tone.
- Japanese chlorella vulgaris microalgae extract: Helps promote skin firmness and softness.
- Olive leaf extract: Hydrates and helps protect the skin against pollution.
- Soybean seed extract: Nourishes and protects skin.
No added fragrance, colorants or parabens.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Dipropylene Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Alcloxa, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alpha-Arbutin, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, PPG-8-Ceteth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
[How To Use]
- After cleansing and applying liquid lotion, remove strips from backing and apply under eyes.
- Leave on for 20–30 minutes or overnight for more conditioning.
- Gently peel off strips and discard.
- Use 1–2 times per week
- For those with sensitive skin - it is recommended to remove patch after 15-20mins.
- For normal or dry skin may patch overnight. Remove if irritation occurs.