Ultra Moisturizing and Soothing Lip Cream with UV-cut function.
It helps in blocking both UVA (Ultraviolet A wave) and UVB (Ultraviolet B wave).
Your lips are very delicate. The skin is easily damaged because there is not enough protective sebum, and the moisture barrier is extremely thin. With olive oil, soothing aloe essence, licorice derivatives and vitamin E, DHC Lip Cream's powerful moisturizing formula protects your lips and give them a healthy, natural shine.
With SPF 20 PA+, this lip cream also protects thin and delicate lips from UV rays which cause dullness and roughness. It also contains oils and fats that are similar to human sebum, so it spreads easily and naturally without stickiness, keeping lips moist and glossy all day.
Can be used as a lipstick primer to protect lips from dryness and as a finishing step over lipstick to add a natural, glossy touch.
- Organic olive oil: Rich in antioxidants, it maintains the skin’s moisture barrier and helps fight free radical damage without clogging pores.
- Squalane: Derived from olives; moisturizes and helps prevent irritation. Used as an emollient and antioxidant-rich skin protectant.
- Lanolin: Moisturizes and softens.
Liquid Lanolin, Meadowfoam Oil, Candelilla Wax, Lanolin, Olive Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Oxybenzone -3, Tri (Caprylic Acid / Capric Acid) Glyceryl, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Cetyl Lactate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Glyceryl Distearate, Tocotrienol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid Stearyl, Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Lanolin Wax , T- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isostearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearate
[How To Use]
- Glide gently and evenly over lips. One coat is enough to fully moisturize lips.
- Do not roll out too much or the product may break.
- If irritation occurs immediately stop using it.
- It is advisable to do a patch test before use.