This innovative enzyme powder facial cleanser transforms with water into a luxurious, dense mousse that leaves skin deep-cleaned and fresh. Gentle enough for daily use, this face wash is great for the second step of the Japanese double cleanse regimen (after cleansing oil).
1. Protease: An enzyme that helps exfoliate skin’s surface by dissolving dead skin cells.
2. Liquorice root and lavender extracts: Calm and soothe skin.
3. Honey and sodium hyaluronate: Soften and moisturize.
[How To Use]
1. Pour half teaspoon full of powder on palm and combine with water.
2. Lather then gently massage onto face.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Maltitol, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Protease, Dipotassium Glycrrhizate, Glycyl Glycine, Silica, Water/aqua/eau, Alcohol, Honey/mel/miel, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract